SwagMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hix3~Rickys app C:

Go down

Hix3~Rickys app C: Empty Hix3~Rickys app C:

Post  Hix3 Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:31 am

[i]

Character Name: My in game name is Hix3

Time zone: (UTC-8:00) Eastern Time (US& Canada)

Approximately how long has it been since you joined the SwagMs community?
I've joined this community for a day, and I've been enjoying it.

What is your MSN or email address in case I need to contact you?:
You may contact me on Xat instead of my E-mail or MSN but if you prefer E-mail.Rickychen53@yahoo(.)com

Why do you feel that you would be the best choice for us?
I believe i would be a good choice, but you shouldn't judge people on who's best or not when you haven't tested them yet. I would like to have a chance to be mod and help this community grow even further.

What qualifications/experience do you feel makes you the best choice for the spot?
I'm nice,I'm fun to be around, I'm not greedy or any of that. I've had experiences of being 1 level below a SGM I know some of the commands for a GM.

Are you willing to play SwagMS for at least 6 non afk hrs per week?
I'm active but, since i'm having a test soon i may not be as active. I may be enjoying life.I might not be on as active. I'll try to put effort to have time to be there for my fellow players.

Are you willing to do events on a daily and sometimes hourly basis depending on server needs?
I would be willing to do events after all I'm a fun person to be around and I enjoy events myself.

Have you read the rules and will you follow the rules at all times?
I'm willing to follow the rules I may break them from time to time, but I learn from my mistakes.However, I do not see myself bending such fair rules.

Do you agree that you won't give any items/mesos to anyone while you are a GM?:
I agree that I won't give any items/mesos to anyone while i'm GM. There's many reasons why I wouldn't give any out. One reason could be that it wouldn't be fair for one player to get something from a GM while the whole server doesn't get anything, that would just cause a mob of desperate and mad players.It would also be bending the rules of SwagMS.

How would you catch hackers?:
I would catch hackers with abilities my laptop possess such as SS(Screenshot) i would continue to find proof in till i prove them guilty.

What would you do if there was a fight going on between two Staff members?:
There really shouldn't be any fighting between staff members since were a team after all. It just shows an act of immaturity and not deserving moderator. I would Screenshot it right away and show it to a higher leveled GM

How would you handle two players fighting?:
Helping them solve the problem would be the solution for this question. Asking them how this started. Once the problem is fixed i would ask them "Why not start new as friends?"

Additional information about you:
I like music, I like gaming, I like sports , I like helping people and having fun with them , even if our community is small to start with I would like to help and enhance this server grow in till we achieve the top. cheers

I don't stand for loss.
I'm born to do good
I don't stand for failure
That's way of life
I get what I want always once I succeed
One way or another Like me or not
I will overcome the hatred

Hix3
Hix3

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum