SwagMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shawn's GM Application

2 posters

Go down

Shawn's GM Application Empty Shawn's GM Application

Post  Shawn* Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:53 pm

Shawn's GM Application

Shawn Sakemoto

I'm 16 years old, probably the oldest to apply so far. Birthday: September, 10 , 1995

Character name:
Baka

Time zone:
Eastern Standard Time [-5:00]

Approximately how long has it been since you joined the SwagMs community?
Not very long, probably just a day and a half now.

What is your MSN or email address in case I need to contact you?:
My email is: livehard06@hotmail,com but you can contact me through hamachi for now and forums I check them daily so its not a problem.

Why do you feel that you would be the best choice for us?
I would be the best choice because I have experience when dealing with problems players may have, also I'm a fair, unbiased, and helpful person. I can follow rules and regulations without fault as well as enforcing them. I will do as asked from a higher ranked staff member as long as it is within reason and does not cause other problems that may hurt someone else. I am hard working and can keep my cool under any situation you throw at me. Lastly I am very dedicated to a server once I have joined and can continue to work effectively for as long as needed.

What qualifications/experience do you feel makes you the best choice for the spot?:
I have been a GameMaster in 4 other servers: KadeMs, Renatus/ResureMs (name changed) as well as shineMs and waffleMs. If you want proof I have a screenshot, you can also go to the Waffle Ms site, the server is down but I'm a xat mod there too. Other than that I've been playing Maplestory for over 3 years now that includes GMS and private servers so I know how things work.

Are you willing to play SwagMS for at least 6 non afk hrs per week?
I am pretty active, so I would probably finish those 6 non afk hours in 1 to 2 days not a week. So yes I'm willing.

Are you willing to do events on a daily and sometimes hourly basis depending on server needs?
For sure, events are fun for players but they also keep me busy which is good because I'm usually bored half to death. I also have some custom events that I have tried on other servers. A lot of players seemed to like them so I want to test them out here and see how it goes.

Have you read the rules and will you follow the rules at all times?
I have read all the rules and agree to follow them.

Do you agree that you won't give any items/mesos to anyone while you are a GM?:
Giving away items just ruins the game for everyone because its unfair and ruins the game for everyone. One person works for a whole day trying to win an event while the other person asks for it and gets it, It's just not right. and personally it annoys me.

How would you catch hackers?:
I have a 3 step System for that:
1. Go in hide and warp to them.
2. Screen shot the proof of hack.
3. Ban the hacker.
I never ban unless I have solid proof or evidence.

What would you do if there was a fight going on between two Staff members?:
I would listen to both sides of the story and help find a solution that makes everyone happy. I would then report it to an administrator or owner just to be safe. If two staff members are fighting they clearly haven't read the rules because it says "Do not lie to or disrespect other GMs". The rules also state "Don't get involved in something you don't belong in." this makes me wonder weather I should even do anything or just let them work it out themselves.

How would you handle two players fighting?:
In this case it's my job to solve the problem so I have to get involved, but my answer is still the same, I would listen to both sides of the story and help find a solution that makes everyone happy. If there is no solution that makes everyone happy then i would find the best solution for the problem depending on what it is of course.

Additional information about you:
I am a 16 year old guy, I love soccer and Call of Duty. I'm generally a fast learner and can distinguish between a good choice and a better choice for most situations. I make friends fairly fast and I don't find mom jokes funny at all (they piss me off to be honest). I can be fun and enthusiastic but seeing how this is an application I overlooked that for now. I know I have not played this server long but I have played private servers for 1 to 2 years now and GMS for 2 years, so in terms of maple experience I know what I am doing.

timetoow (what is this?) o.o Thanks For reading.

Last edited by Shawn* on Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shawn*
Shawn*

Back to top Go down

Shawn's GM Application Empty Re: Shawn's GM Application

Post  jojolovesphox3 Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:17 pm

Not bad Shawn (:

jojolovesphox3

Back to top Go down